Clio offers the market leading solution for cloud-based Legal Practice Management. We are helping lawyers make the conversion to the cloud and the response has been incredible.
We are looking for motivated 'A' Players who thrive in a fast paced, highly transactional, high growth environment.
The Sales Engineer works with Account Executives on new and existing accounts. Ideal candidates have previous experience working in a customer facing role, and have the ability to effectively communicate the value of Clio's solutions (both functionally and technically) to prospective customers. This includes the ability to uncover business requirements, develop a technical sales strategy, and create and effectively demonstrate solutions that address customer requirements. This role works in a fast-paced high-energy market segment and candidates should be able to successfully balance multiple projects in a team-selling environment.
- Understand customer goals and challenges and establish Clio's product as the best solution available
- Build and present customized demonstrations using Clio's technology
- Present Clio's technology and value, including demonstrating familiarity with typical hardware, software, networking and security technologies
- Participate in all product, sales, and process training and certification to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective
- Act as a conduit between Sales, Product Development and Marketing as needed to create the ideal solution for our customers.
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve business problems
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven time management skills in a dynamic, fast paced, transactional sales environment
- Knowledge of related applications, relational databases, and web technology
- Experience with CRM type applications, SaaS solutions and deep understanding of Law Firm Processes
- Previous experience as a Sales Engineer or Technology Consultant is a huge asset
Why would you want to work here? We offer a great compensation package, 3 weeks vacation, a fun work environment, a killer benefits plan, and an opportunity to be part of a great growth story with unlimited potential.
This job is open to all applicants authorized to work in Canada. Apply Now