Website Marketing Technology ManagerDepartment:
Clio offers the market-leading solution for cloud based Legal Practice Management. We are a well funded (BVP, Point 9) vertical SaaS company and disruptor with a product that solves for a very meaningful problem for our users -- lawyers making the conversion to the cloud. To help accelerate growth we are looking for a world-class online marketing expert with experience driving SMB acquisition at scale.
Clio's marketing team is comprised of exceptionally skilled content, communications, design, operations, and events people and we are looking for the missing piece. Our environment is fast paced, optimistic, and we have a truly energized culture. The potential impact in this role is huge: Our Web Marketing Manager will drive exponential growth and have a major impact on the overall business achievement.
The challenge is well worth your time. We want you to work on inspiring projects including our marketing website, market insights initiatives, content marketing, operations/data systems, cracking international markets, integrating product marketing, and supporting communications/PR efforts.
We’re building a world class technology-stack marketing organization recognized by the industry. Clio is tenth on Deloitte's Fast 50 list and we are the 32nd fastest-growing company in North America.
What we need you to do:
- Build, test and optimize marketing websites for acquisition;
- Help define + shape vision for our brand, be involved in senior level decisions and work closely with Executive Team;
- Influence culture + process by sharing best practices from experience in world class global tech company;
- Own our technology stack including predictive lead scoring (think Lattice / Fliptop) and real-time personalization systems (think Demandbase, Bizo) and data enrichment;
- Support our existing funnel technologies (MKTO & SFDC) assisting with attribution analysis and analytics.
You must have:
- Significant experience planning and running online acquisition marketing for a high-profile digital brand;
- A demonstrated track record managing websites that convert properly, building and operating a marketing in technology stack;
- Understanding of Adwords, online media & web analytics/data + optimization;
- Knowledge of marketing technology tools + operations;
- Experience in SMB acquisition.
Location: Toronto or Vancouver, with the possibility of supporting a temporary move to Canada or remote work with travel to HQ as required.
What else do you need to know about us? We offer a great compensation package, a fun work environment, executive leadership from Salesforce & Google alumni, and an opportunity to be part of a great growth story with unlimited potential.Apply Now