Director of Business DevelopmentDepartment:
Clio offers the market leading solution for cloud-based Legal Practice Management. We are helping lawyers make the conversion to the cloud and the response has been incredible!
We are one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies and we are looking for experienced, highly-motivated 'A' Players who thrive in a fast paced, transactional, rapid growth environment.
Clio is looking for a seasoned, highly driven Director of Business Development to help build and run our lead generation team. Our Business Development Reps are the engine that drives our sales organization through cold calling and lead development. They seek out new opportunities using both traditional methods and the latest technology-driven lead generating tools. As the team manager, you will need to be able to hire, measure, and drive the team to its maximum potential.
To do this, you’ll need to:
- Manage and develop an industry-leading outbound activity team that embarasses the competition;
- Work with sales leadership to establish and achieve results against KPIs that are an industry benchmark;
- Hire, train, and motivate team members to maximize each member’s ability to contribute to revenue growth;
- Collect and use data to drive team strategies;
- Continually improve the team’s understanding of deal structure and value proposition;
- Implement the latest technology-driven tools for lead generation teams, e.g. Salesforce, Marketo, insidesales PowerDialer, etc.
You must have:
- Experience leading a team of outbound sales reps at a renowned technology company;
- A deep understanding of how technology empowers and drives the sales process;
- A strong understanding of technology and the value of the cloud;
- Longstanding, historical success at overachieving against your goals;
- A data-driven approach to sales;
Experience driving and sustaining the highest performance levels from your team members through coaching, training, and helping others achieve personal bests.
This role is suitable only for the top achievers in the industry, and compensation is above market.
This job is open to all applicants authorized to work in Canada.Apply Now