May 6th, 2013 by The Clio Team
We’re entering the the busy convention season for lawyers.
That means the Clio team will be traveling across North America, hitting as many shows as possible. Our goal is to talk to every lawyer in the U.S.
Here are the conventions and talks we will be of part of this week.
- Ohio State Bar Association Annual Convention
- Pennsylvania Bar Association Annual Meeting (PDF link)
- Institute of Continuing Legal Education’s Annual Probate & Estate Planning Institute
- Hawaii State Bar Association Spring Conference
- Louisiana State Bar Association CLEs
- Florida Bar Legal Practice 2013 Seminar – Young Lawyers Division & the CLE Committee of the Florida Bar
Our CEO, Jack Newton, will be speaking at the Hawaiian Spring Conference on ‘Migrating Your Data to the Cloud.” This talk will help lawyers learn the steps they need to take in moving their data from legacy systems into a cutting edge, cloud-based system.
Our Director of Communications, Joshua Lenon, will be starting a series of talks across Louisiana on using Clio as member benefit. The first of these talks will be in Covington, with talks scheduled in Baton Rouge, New Orleans, and Jefferson Parish.
At every event, feel free to come and ask any questions you have about cloud computing and Clio.
Looking forward to seeing you at these events!