August 23rd, 2012 by Gwynne Monahan
Twitter use among the legal crowd continues to grow as lawyers, legal consultants and other legal professionals start to realize its benefits for networking, business development, subject matter knowledge, general brand awareness and goodwill. The Olympics demonstrated how much information can flow through Twitter, contributing to the “fire hose” analogy. With so much information flowing through Twitter, how does one keep track of it all?
The typical answer is to use a third party Twitter application like HootSuite. Another solutions is Twitter Lists. And we’ve created some Twitter lists to help you find information and people a little easier, and a little faster:
- Bar Associations: Good source of information for what’s going on with your local bar association. Upcoming CLEs, news and events. Most are pretty active and share relevant information as well as interesting items and general news.
- Clio Certified Consultants: Handy reference if you’re looking for a Clio Certified Consultant in your area.
- Gone Clio: Our popular interview and podcast series of Clio users who also have Twitter accounts.
- Integrations: Those making use of the Clio Platform, our API.
- Law Schools: Quick way to stay up-to-date on what’s happening at your law school.
What lists have you created? What lists do you follow?