January 5th, 2012 by Gwynne Monahan
A few users have asked if there is a quicker way to access Clio from the iPad, like a Clio app for the iPad. While an app is in development, you can add the Clio login page to the Home screen of your iPad, much like you can create a desktop shortcut.
To add the Clio login page to your iPad Home Screen, do the following:
- Open Safari on your iPad.
- Go to https://app.goclio.com
- Tap the icon next to the Bookmarks icon.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen.”
- Leave the name as is, or rename the icon.
- Tap the “Add” button.
Now the icon appears on your home screen. You can move it around, like any of the other icons, and tap it with your finger like to open up the Clio login page.
Got a tip to share? Let us know. We’d love to hear them!