April 26th, 2011 by Gwynne Monahan
We’ve covered some nitty-gritty details in previous #cliotraining tips, so we thought it would be a good idea to take a step back and point you to the 10-Step Clio Setup. We recommend all users complete these steps to help save time and avoid confusion down the road as your practice grows.
The 10-Step Clio Setup:
- Determine what browser you’re using, and make sure it is up-to-date.
- Set up any additional users and their permission levels (Account Administrators Only).
- Set up your Trust and Operating accounts.
- Add your firm logo so you can brand your invoices.
- Explore the Settings in Clio.
- Set up Activity Descriptions so you can track your time.
- Share your Calendar with others in your firm.
- Create and customize your Bill Theme.
- Set up your contacts/clients.
- Set up your client matters.
And that’s it! Be sure to check out our Clio 10 First Steps video, too.
Got a tip to share? Let us know. We’d love to hear them!