October 21st, 2010 by Gwynne Monahan
Today we’re excited to announce our inaugural Apple in Law Firms Survey.
If you’re a lawyer, law student, law school professor, legal professional – we want to know what you think. We’re especially curious about:
- Extent of lawyers’ current or intended migration to Macs or Apple products
- Operating System Choice: Mac vs. Windows OS
- Mobile device preferences: iPhone vs. Blackberry vs. Droid and others
- Plans to purchase iPads and other Apple/Mac hardware and software in 2011
- Cloud-based vs. desktop application usage in the law office
- Satisfaction with Apple products
The survey is open until Tuesday, November 9 at 5pm Eastern. We’ll also be giving away a free iPad to a randomly selected survey respondent.
The results will be shared during Clio President Jack Newton’s presentation at MILOFest, a conference designed for lawyers interested in Macs, iPhones, iPads and other Apple products in the law office. MILOFest takes place from November 11-13 this year, in Orlando, FL.
So take our survey! And tell your legal friends about it, too.