#cliotraining Tip: Expense Reports for a Time Frame
Posted by Gwynne Monahan on July 12, 2012
Expenses. An often tedious, yet necessary aspect of any business, including solo and small law firms. Whether you do them at the end, or do them as you go, they must get done. And sometimes it’s helpful to know what expenses occurred during a certain time frame.
Clio gives you the ability to generate a report of your expenses for a time frame.
To do so, follow these steps:
- Go to “Expenses” under the “Activities” tab.
- Click the “More” button.
- Determine your date range and if the User is “Me” or “All Users.”
- Click the “Export File” button at the bottom of the page.
- Select “All” for Export Pages.
- Select PDF or CSV format.
- Click “Create Export.”
Once the export is created, click “Download” and open the file on your computer. Now you can easily see expenses related to a specific time frame.
Got a tip to share? Let us know. We’d love to hear them!