Take our Apple in Law Firms Survey (and Win an iPad!)
Posted by Gwynne Monahan on October 21, 2010
Today we’re excited to announce our inaugural Apple in Law Firms Survey.
If you’re a lawyer, law student, law school professor, legal professional – we want to know what you think. We’re especially curious about:
- Extent of lawyers’ current or intended migration to Macs or Apple products
- Operating System Choice: Mac vs. Windows OS
- Mobile device preferences: iPhone vs. Blackberry vs. Droid and others
- Plans to purchase iPads and other Apple/Mac hardware and software in 2011
- Cloud-based vs. desktop application usage in the law office
- Satisfaction with Apple products
The survey is open until Tuesday, November 9 at 5pm Eastern. We’ll also be giving away a free iPad to a randomly selected survey respondent.
The results will be shared during Clio President Jack Newton’s presentation at MILOFest, a conference designed for lawyers interested in Macs, iPhones, iPads and other Apple products in the law office. MILOFest takes place from November 11-13 this year, in Orlando, FL.
So take our survey! And tell your legal friends about it, too.