Announcing 30 New Clio Certified Consultants
Posted by The Clio Team on August 5, 2010
Vancouver-based Themis Solutions Inc., provider of cloud-based legal practice management offering Clio, today announced that 30 new consultants have joined the Clio Certified Consultants Partner Program (see list below). A mere two months after announcing Clio Certified Consultants Partner Program’s six inaugural consultants, the program has grown six-fold, and now has a membership of 36 consultants spanning 21 of the United States, as well as international markets including Canada and Ireland.
With this new crop, Clio welcomes more legal technology luminaries including John Heckman of Heckman Consulting, John W. Olmstead of Olmstead & Associates and Nerino Petro, Practice Management Advisor for the Law Office Management Assistance program of the State Bar of Wisconsin. In addition to seasoned legal technology experts, Clio has attracted new types of partners, such as CPAs who provide virtual services to law firms, law firms launching side businesses in IT consulting, and academic institutions.
According to Nerino Petro, “The Clio Certified Consultant training provided an in-depth look at all of the many useful features in Clio. I walked away with a detailed understanding of how the many parts of Clio work together to form a unified practice management product. I highly recommend the training for anyone who supports Clio users. It’s also a great opportunity for those using Clio to gain advanced knowledge of the product and start using it effectively much more quickly. With interest in cloud computing and web-based solutions continuing to grow in the legal community, it’s refreshing to see products such as Clio and others seeking to serve the solo and small firm law office market.”
New Clio Certified Consultants include:
- The Adjuvancy LLC, Alexandria, VA
- Betadac Media, LLC, Chicago, IL
- Booth, Shaberman & Associates, Annapolis, MD
- by the numbers, inc., Redwood City, CA
- Compu-Aid, Inc., Boca Raton, FL
- Consider It Fixed, West Hartford, CT
- Davenport & Cochran, Wailuku, HI
- Esquire IT, Vero Beach, FL
- exclamake!, San Luis Obispo, CA.
- Heckman Consulting, Old Lyme, CT
- I. Michael Cash & Associates, LLC,West Orange, NJ
- Ileene K Levine Consulting, Milwaukee, WI
- Julie Ethridge, Madison, WI
- JumpStart Solutions, LLC, Cary, NC
- Just Solutions, Inc., Needham, MA
- Law Red Wizard, Portland, OR
- LawBill, New Jersey
- LawTech LLC, Olympia, WA
- Legal IT, Dublin, Ireland
- MME Consulting Services, LLC, Phoenix, AZ
- Nerino Petro, Madison, WI
- Olmstead & Associates, St. Louis, MO
- Osher & Bergstrom Law, Portland, OR
- Pars Consulting Incorporated, Seattle, WA
- Paul Carlson, CPA, Chandler, AZ
- ProTech IT Consulting, Duluth, GA
- Scott Pesetsky, Berkeley, CA
- Software@Law, Inc., Blanchard, OK
- Turner IT Solutions, Raleigh, NC
- Tim Crouch, Tyler, TX
Inaugural Clio Certified Consultants include:
- AlliancePCG, Cary, NC
- Law Office Technology, Louisiana
- LawTech Partners, Winter Park, FL
- Microlaw, Milwaukee, WI
- Stasmeyer Incorporated, Charleston, SC
- The Legal Centre, LLC, South Bend, IN
Clio President and Co-founder Jack Newton comments, “Clio is incredibly proud to have attracted such an incredible range of both veteran and emerging legal technology industry consultants to our Certified Consultant program. Legal technology consultants recognize the shift to cloud computing is one of the most important and transformative shifts to occur in the legal technology space in the last twenty years, and that the Clio Certified Consultant program is a great way to capitalize on this opportunity while delivering an innovative solution to their clients.”
For more information or to apply for the Clio Certified Consultant Program, visit www.goclio.com/consultants.
About Clio and Themis Solutions
Clio, a comprehensive cloud-based practice management Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) product, is specifically designed for solo practitioners and small law firms using PCs and Macs. It can be accessed from any Internet-enabled computer or mobile device. Secure and easy-to-use, Clio provides case/matter management, time tracking, billing/reporting, client contact and document management, task scheduling, trust accounting, and performance metrics for independent lawyers to benchmark their business goals. In addition, Clio includes Clio Connect, a secure portal for document sharing and collaboration with clients, and Clio Express, an offline time capture application.
At LegalTech in February 2010, Clio accepted a Law Technology News LTN Award for excellence in practice management software, a prestigious honor determined by the votes of LTN’s subscribers. Clio was also selected by TechnoLawyer as “Best in Show” at the ABA TECHSHOW 2010 and ABA TECHSHOW 2009. In addition, more than 95 percent of Clio’s users said they would recommend the software to others according to the company’s latest Customer Satisfaction Survey. Clio’s parent company, Themis Solutions Inc., is based in Vancouver, British Columbia. The company was founded by Jack Newton and Rian Gauvreau. Visit www.goclio.com, e-mail email@example.com, call 1-888-858-CLIO or follow on Twitter @goclio.